Monday 5 May 2014

Beauty | Spring Beauty Look


Hello everyone, 

 I am posting a selfie to celebrate the second day of my blog! This is my make-up look from today. Today I nipped into central London to pick up a Make-up organiser from Muji (I  will be blogging about this later) and I also picked up a great piece in H&M. I then spent the afternoon picnicking up at Alexandra Palace (Ally Pally). The views across London were incredible. I will do another blog about my afternoon and include more photos.


What I used:
Erborian BB Creme
I got a little tube of this as a tester and I love how it blends on my skin. It also has pretty good coverage for a BB cream.
'Fake Up' by Benefit
This is a new concealer for me. It is a great colour (I wear the lightest one), and it is really moisturising. 
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus
This is a staple for me. I always have one in my make-up bag. It has really good coverage, and can be worn by itself (without any foundation underneath).
Mac Sheertone Blush in 'Sincere'
This is a great colour as it is somewhere in between a blush and a bronzer, so I find that when I use this I don't need bronzer as well.
 Mac Pearlmatte Face Powder in 'Flatter Me
'This was limited edition, and it is mid-way between a blush and a highlighter powder. It has a great sheen to it which makes it perfect for cheeks in Summer. 
'High Beam' by Benefit
This is another staple, especially for Summer where you want that fresh glow. I used it on my cheek bones and on my brow bone. 
HD Brows palette in 'Foxy'
I got this palate for Christmas and it is super. It comes with 3 different shades of brown and a nude, which means you can alternate depending on how defined you want your brows, or how dark they are (mine go very light in the sun, so I'd use the lightest brown in the Summer for a more natural look).
Mac Penultimate Eye Liner in 'Rapid Black'
I could probably do with getting another one of these as mine has dried up  a bit. But they are great. I am onto my 3rd one! It's super easy to use - it's just like a felt tip pen. 
Maybeline 'The colossal volume Express' Mascara
I got this mascara in a drugstore in America. I assume they sell it in the UK too. It is great! And really good and making your eyelashes bold and thick. 

Mac Brushes: 150&183 and a Limited Collection powder Brush.






Thanks so much for reading, and look out for my blog about this afternoon's picnic.
Rosie x

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment