Friday 16 May 2014

Beauty | Neutral & Mature Make-Up

Hello, 

So I went to see 'Miss Saigon' in the West End, which was absolutely fantastic by the way, and I wanted to go for a more neutral and mature look (not sure why, just fancied it!)

I blow-dried my hair roughly and loosely so it looked as natural as possible. I always think it looks better this way, though sometimes I find this look difficult to achieve - it either ends up too casual and messy or overly straight. I'm happy with how it turned out on this particular occasion. 

I wore a very simply pale eyeshadow (No7), but still emphasised my brows. I used my Bobbi Brown brow pencil in 'Blonde', as it creates a softer, more natural look. 
I did my base as usual (Mac foundation, Mac Mineralise Powder, Mac Bronzer and Mac Blusher), but used extra highlighter (Benefit) to create a light and airy feel. 
I then used Mac lipstick in 'Faux'. I bought this colour for my graduation, as it is quite similar to my own lip colour and I didn't want anything which would stand out too much. It's perfect for when I want to create a simple, clean look. 

In the photos I am wearing- 
Necklace: Primark
Top: Gap

<3




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing makeup!
    Love the way it looks on you,you are so beautiful:)
    Can you make a tutorial for this look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thanks very much.
      Do you have bloglovin? Would be great if you could follow me on there - the link is at the bottom of the post.

      I'll try make a video tutorial for you x

      Delete