Tuesday 6 May 2014

Photography | Day at Drama School

Hello, 

I photo-documented an average day at Drama School today. We are rehearsing for our showcase so get to wear our own clothes and not blacks (It's like going to school on non-unifom days!)
At the end of your training at a drama school you do a showcase. This is where agents and casting directors come to see your work and decide whether they want to sign/employ you. Basically it is a big deal! I'll be spending the next 4 weeks at school rehearsing for this showcase, so I am sure I will bring it up again in a future blog.
Sophie Sondheim. 

Chrissy Croo.

Bessies. 


Jess & Sasha. 

'Who's like us?'

Silly. 

This blog is making me take more photos and capture more memories. I am very grateful for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment