Tuesday 6 May 2014

Beauty | Spring Beauty Look II

Hello everyone, 

This is my second 'Spring Beauty' blog post. I thought I'd post another as my look today was rather different. I went for quite neutral eye-makeup, but bold eyebrows and big red lips. I also left my hair to dry naturally and then added some Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray to add some texture. I will do a review of this spray soon. I used it for the first time today and think it is simply super. 


Today the products I used were:

Bodyshop Vitamin E BB Cream
I had to use quite a lot to get a good coverage, but it has lasted all the day. 
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus
This is the powder I wear everyday. I should probably experiment with new powders, but this just really works for me!
Mac Sheertone Blush in Sincere
As I have said in a previous blog, this colour is so great. It is like a midway colour between blush and bronzer and just great for Spring if you don't want anything too heavy. 
Mac Sheertone Blush in Fleur Power
A really nice bright girly colour. 
No7 Eyeshadow in Starry Lights
I didn't even know I had this colour. It is a light shimmery gold and worked really well today by itself for a more natural look.
Maybeline 'The Collossal Volume Express' Mascara
I got this mascara in a drugstore in America. I assume they sell it in the UK too. It's super. It makes eyelashes bold and thick. 
Chanel Sculpting Brow Pencil in Brun
This pencil is great. It is quite soft so blending is quite easy. It has lasted all day on my brows. 
Mac Lipliner
It's always good to use a liner before applying lipstick, especially, I think, with a bright colour.
Mac Lipstick in Russian Red
This is my favourite Mac lipstick. It goes on quite matte and certainly sticks. I find that I don't have to reapply a lot throughout the day (just after meals and snacks!)

I am going to do a more detailed blog about The Bodyshop BB Cream, but I hope this look has inspired some of you to be bold with your lipstick. It's a great way to complete a look. 





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment