Monday 19 May 2014

Beauty | Mac Maleficent Collection

Hello, 

I am so so excited about the Mac Maleficent Collection. 
It combines 3 of my great loves: Angelina Jolie, Disney and Mac. 

Mac has brought this iconic villain to life, ready for the release of this Summer's epic new film. 
The new disney film has inspired a limited-edition colour collection, in specially designed packaging, which for me, really makes the collection. 

I intend to buy the whole collection, but to start me off I have bought the nail varnish in 'Uninvited', the lipstick in 'True Love's Kiss', and the lipgloss in 'Anthurium'. 

The packaging is so amazing! Each item has 'Maleficent' printed on it in a fantastic font and the iconic wings. I think I'll also keep the boxes as they too have the design printed on them. 

I've just applied the nail varnish and it looks lovely. It's a great neutral tone with a subtle sparkle. 
The lipstick and lipgloss also have a subtle sparkle to them. They are both highly pigmented and such a delicious red! I will do a make-up look with them soon, so check back!

<3

My current collection. 


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful products! I can't wait to see the rest of the collection because I imagine it'll be just as amazing. Definitely have to go and see Maleficent!!! haha

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - the packaging is so great. I want to buy more just so I can have them on display in my room! x

      Delete
  2. These look so pretty I love the packaging! I really want to see maleficent now too!
    Emparkerblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw Maleficent tonight - it was incredible - definitely go! x

      Delete
  3. Hi Rosie!
    I just saw Maleficent this afternoon and LOVED it. Angelina Jolie was amazing!! It made me want to go out and buy the MAC collection right away but the lipstick is my number one priority. Unfortunately, they're all sold out here. Did you buy yours online or in a shop?
    Thanks for the review :)

    Brit
    britanypowell.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete