Wednesday 28 May 2014

Photography | Puppy Madness

Hello, 

We're looking after a Guide Dog puppy for 3 months. 
She is called Tessy and is an absolute dream.
We look after her for 3 months; get her used to living in a home, and get her used to going to public places. After the 3 months she is being sent to Norway to begin her Guide Dog training. 
I went home for the Bank Holiday Weekend and took some snaps. 

Carrying her 'mini me'

Cutie

Andrex Puppy

Caught having a wee

Black and white

Both holding their toys

Cheeky with her cow toy

She's managed to monopolise both toys

<3

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Aww so cute! Thanks for the follow, I appreciate it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh they are just the cutest! I miss my puppies so much when I'm in London!!!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete