Monday 5 May 2014

Lifestyle | My Blog

Hello, 

I already have a mental health awareness blog over on www.rosiebrownfightingstigma.wordpress.com.
 This blog is specifically focused on erasing stigma associated with mental illness. Although this is my primary passion I also wanted to create a more girly blog which dealt with all the other areas of my life. 
Yes I live with depression, but yes I have lots of other passions and interests!

I have recently graduated from Cambridge University and am currently training to be an actor at Mountview Academy in London. 

My fancy Actor Headshot (Photography by Darren Bell)

Sometimes life gets a little intense at drama school so it's nice to have a little personal space on the internet to explore and express my other interests. I am obsessed with reading and I love collecting vintage classic literature. I am definitely going to post some book reviews and recommendations. Obviously I love the theatre and anything performance related; I also love films and going to the cinema.

I like make-up, skincare and clothes. In that respect I am a girly girl. I am also a feminist. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Let's fight that stereotypical image of feminists as hairy, bra-burning women!

I have just bought myself a Canon 600D and want to learn how to take photographs properly. I will be posting blogs with a nice lot of photos in them; either of products or clothes I have bought or more general photographs documenting my days (kind of photo blogging!)


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment