Sunday 4 May 2014

Haul | Primark May 2014


Hello!

I have just spent a wonderful sunny afternoon wandering around town, enjoying an ice pop, and shopping. I'm still a student so living on a tight budget but a little splurge in Primark doesn't feel too bad! I bought a few boring essentials like cotton buds, and cotton pads, but also some great lacy tops, a lovely pillow, some candles and a super cute necklace. 



Thought I'd start off with the necklace. It is so nice. I'm often wary about getting jewellery from Primark as I have quite sensitive skin. But I have been wearing this all day and haven't had any itching, so fingers crossed this will be a Summer staple. 


I picked up these little 'No Snag Elastic' hair ties. They are so useful for when you want to secure little plaits, which I love doing in the Summer. And they were only £1 - what a bargin!


I didn't initially have this in my basket, but I saw it when I was in the queue and I just had to pick it up. Firstly I just love decorative cushions, but also it has a lovely vintage bike on it. I went to University in Cambridge and I am really missing my bike and cycling everywhere. I am based in London at the moment, and am finding very little opportunity to cycle. So this was a nostalgic cushion! (And only £5)



I got some cotton buds and cotton pads because I am trying to make an effort with my skincare routine; taking my make-up off properly every evening etc. 




I love these pumps so much! They were only £6, and I know I will wear them all the time. They are a pale pinky nude colour with a cute little bow at the front. 



I only got these 3 tops, and they are all rather similar! They are over-sized lacy tops which I know will be super useful for Summer. You can wear them over a bra or bikini, or if you want to be a bit more conservative you can wear a little string top underneath (this is what I will be doing!)


Here are the tops close up - each lace design is slightly different. The pink top has more of a large flower, the white is almost a crochet pattern and the lilac is a small swirly floral lace. 


Finally I got some new candles for Summer. I love candles and have at least one burning all the time. These Primark tealights are great value. They are only £1.50 and you get loads. I chose these colourful Mango scented ones for Summer. 


I hope you have enjoyed this little haul - I find Primark hauls really interesting as they don't have a website. Sometimes it takes ages to sift through all the stock in the stores.  It's nice to be able to see and read about some of the stuff they have in at the moment. So I hope this was useful for you.

Thanks for reading x




 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment