Friday 13 June 2014

Haul | MAC Beauty Haul

Hello, 

So I have been really naughty lately and spent lots of pennies in Mac. 
I had to pick up some basics (eyeshadows and a brush) but I also fell in love with some of the limited edition items. 

MAC have brought out a Maleficent collection and a Kelly/Sharon Osbourne collection. 
Both collections are fabulous. 
I have previously blogged about the Maleficent collection, so will focus this blog on the Osbourne collection. 



I got a lipstick from Kelly's collection and a Patent Polish Lip Pencil from the Sharon collection. 
They are both quite similar colours, but I don't have anything similar in my personal collection so I told myself it was ok to get two!


The Kelly lipstick is a matte colour. Of course like all MAC matte lipsticks this stays on really well. It lasted an entire morning, without any re-applications.


 The Sharon 'stick' lipstick is more of a pinky colour and has a nice gloss finish. This one is also super moisturising. Again, it lasted for a long time and is just such a great colour for Summer. 



To top it all off the packaging is divine. All of Kelly's stuff is a lovely lilac and the Sharon collection is a fabulous red (0f course!).

I also got a MAC 208 brush which is perfect for eyebrows and I updated my duo palette and got a new Charcoal brown, which is the shade I use for my brows. 

As I said I bought some items from the Maleficent collection. I got the lipgloss in red, the lipstick in 'True Love's Kiss' and the nail varnish in 'uninvited'. 


<3



1 comment:

  1. Love the colours!

    Check out my blog i'm doing a makeup giveaway!

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete