Sunday 29 June 2014

Haul | H&M


Hello, 

So I don't usually do a lot of shopping in H&M; perhaps a couple of pieces each Summer, usually for a holiday. However this year I have found myself in there several times, and have LOVED what's in store. 

I have made a haul video, which is in no way showing off, but an opportunity for you to see some of the pieces that I picked up, and a chance to see what's in stores at the moment.

H&M is really great value; I'd say sometimes the prices are similar to Primark (you just have to look carefully to find some bargains). My go to store for Summer is always Topshop, but this year I am working with a tight student budget and I think I have managed to buy at least twice the amount in H&M. 

Here is a link to my Haul Video. 
Please  like and subscribe if you like it; I am still quite new to Youtube!

1 comment:

  1. H&M is seriously fab - I love their bikinis! Also so great that you can get a £5 voucher for taking in your old clothes :)

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete