Sunday 29 June 2014

Fashion | I'm feeling blue Topshop


Hello, 

I thought I would do a brand focus blog. 
I am loving Topshop at the moment, particularly all the BLUE pieces. 
I thought I'd gather together all my favourite items together into a sort of look book.

Sometimes it's so difficult to know where to begin when you walk into a packed store, or begin to browse on the internet. 
I hope the items I have selected help give you an idea about what's in store at the moment, and some inspiration when it comes to putting pieces together. 
There is 2 full outfits here; and the accessories can mix and match together. The earrings go particularly well with the bag and the silver necklace would look great with the shoes. 
The plain top would work great with the shorts as they are a busy print. The simplicity of the top allows you to layer necklaces over the top. 

Chunky Sole Heels £46

Bleach Floral Mom Shorts £32

Crop Overlay Dress £65


Scoop Neck Vest £18

Disc Earring £6.50

Blue Brood £6

Luggage Bag £34

Sodlite Necklace £12.50

River Blue Sunglasses £16

No comments:

Post a Comment